Extra cake for anyone that can spot the following in the above images:
- More rain than anyone could possibly imagine hitting within the 10 seconds after the outdoor ceremony was declared "ON" and a sure bet with nothing but light rainless clouds for the hours beforehand.
- A guy and his girl on the beach on one of the wettest days of the year under a colourful beach umbrella (I later spoke to the guy called Lenny that they were trying for their first baby and were celebrating this new chapter of their lives).
- Another guy who's nicknamed Pecker who deceptively looks like he's living up to his namesake. Either that or he's got a very long thumb.
- A pretty tasty looking surf brushed by offshore and no one out. Marlee and Dylan wouldn't accept my offer to stop work right there and waive the fee for the Wedding Photography completely.
- The cheekiest grandma you've ever seen getting about with some assistance in her wheelie seat.
- A bunch of loveable larrikins, with one in particular standing out as the larrikin of them all and easily the most loved up this day - aka Dylan.
- A ferocious looking Blue Healer pup that managed to squeeze in the swiftest nip of a photographers upper thigh in history between the 10 minutes of barking alongside his best mate Frank.
- A super awesome woman who I'll always regard as one of my coolest customers ever. Yep, Marlee was unshakable under some weather conditions that would have sent some brides to mayhem.
- About 500 smiling people - or at least that's what it felt like.
Thanks Love and Peace to Marlee, Dylan, families and friends!
Dean aka CloudFace.